Thomas Coombs Wealth Management adheres to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiative in which the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has outlined six core consumer outcomes that it wishes to see. These are:
1) Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
2) Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
3) Consumers are provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
4) Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
5) Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
6) Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
If things go wrong:
If you have any reason to complain about any aspect of our service then you can expect that your complaint will be dealt with professionally, impartially and in accordance with the rules laid down by the FCA.
We are insured as required by the rules laid down by the FCA.
Click here to see for more information about complaints
We actively seek comments and observations about the way we deal with our customers and would encourage you to Contact Us if you have any comments on our services.